Thursday 15 August 2013

Home Sweet Home

Well I had an eventful few days away with some extraordinary sights - some of which I managed to take some photos of and will make some scrapbook pages - project for the future.

Anyhow whilst I was away I promised you a picture of a card I recently created for a friend's birthday.

 
I don't know if you can see it but I attached the hand written label with white chiffon ribbon coloured with the same Promarker pen used to colour the dress.  I very rarely buy coloured ribbon nowadays for cardmaking as Promarker pens do an excellent job of co-ordinating the colour scheme for you.
 
To finish off the card to the left side of the image was a swirl of pearls and on the other side a cascade of flowers with larger pearl centres.
 

 I think that this is an easy card and very effective for a beginner to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment