Friday 17 January 2014

Middle of January Already

I can't believe this - I had planned to enter a couple of challenges with other sites but I have got a bit side tracked.  I am a little bit organised with the birthday presents this year with homemade ideas so until I give them out you will have to wait for the pictures.

But I have prepared my project for my little craft club in February - so organised this time.  This is what they have to come:


I started with a wooden heart and decoupatch the shape all over.  Then I got to thinking how about making more of the shape.  In one of Hels Sheridan's workshops she did a technique stamping onto tissue paper and then using glue and seal attached the various images into place.  I finished off the heart with some resin embellishments and gems.

Well I am going to try this one in my first challenge with http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - fingers crossed





No comments:

Post a Comment