Sunday 9 February 2014

Quick Makes

Doesn't time sneak up on you unaware - suddenly thought about 3 birthday cards and needing to a card for someone who was going on maternity leave this week.  Needless to say I have completed 50% and have tomorrow to complete the other 50% (papers sorts, images ready so it shouldn't take too long) for Tuesday.

So here is the cards achieved so far -



 
This card is for - oh I can't mention as she hasn't celebrated her birthday yet.  Although you can't see the detail of the butterfly I put crackle glue over the wings to give more an authentic look. To add a bit more dimension to the card I spiralled some wire flowers around a kebab stick.  As usual yellow stickles glitter glue in the flower centres.
 
 
I love this image of a pregnant woman it is ideal for Maternity Leave.  I found in my stash some crepe paper flowers with words on and this was the exact colour for the card and the word on this one was 'treasure'.  Paper used in the background was from Lili of the Valley - their paper are of a very good quality and would recommend using them.
 
 
Sorry this is short and sweet but as usual time is running away.  Be good until the next time - if you can't be good get crafting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment