Sunday 23 February 2014

An American in Paris


If at first you don't succeed try, try again - I aiming to do as many challenges it is physically possible for me to enter.

My first card for Charisma Cardz Challenge is inspired from an American in Paris - with the romance shown by the ribbon and flowers and Paris elements.

The Recipe of a Birthday stamp is from Dreamees
To make the flowers I drew around an old camera film container (who remembers them?) and cut them into a spiral.  Using a cocktail stick and starting outside working in wrap around.  Keep it nice and tight.  When you ready the end let it spring open slight and glue it together using the middle as a base - I find using a heat gun is the best as it instant.
 
To view on challenge - Charisma Cardz http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 Hope you have enjoyed my makes and thank you for visiting today.
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Annette! thanks so much for joining Charisma this week we hope to see you on our next challenge! hugs carlyann xx (DT&Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susan and Carlyann - I enjoyed this challenge and look forward to the next xx

    ReplyDelete